– The New York Times has a great regular column called After Deadline: Newsroom Notes on Usage and Style. It will help you to answer questions like – Should “none” be used with a singular or a plural verb?
– Do you read blogs regularly? Do you know about Feedly? It’s what I use to organize the blogs I read. Check it out and let me know what you think.
– This combines two things I love; coffee & libraries. World’s first public-library Starbucks coming to downtown Tulsa after renovations complete.
– This 50×50 project is pretty cool. I’ve always daydreamed that the library could host a book cover design contest and invite all the creative professionals on the Seacoast to submit a design. Wouldn’t that be fun?
– This portable keyboard caught my eye. I could see myself using this if I was someone who needed to travel for work.
– “Libraries today are transforming,” American Library Association President Sari Feldman said in an interview. “It’s a very exciting time where it’s so much more about what we do for people, than what we have for people.” [VIDEO] via NBC NEWS
– What do you think of this? The Seattle Public Library and Seattle Seahawks unveiled a limited edition Seahawks Library Card as part of a new campaign called “Two Teams, One Goal” to promote libraries and literacy. Should the PPL create partnerships like this? Let us know in the comment section.
– SNAPSHOT of the 5 Most Popular Adult Books at PPL right now
The Monthly Link Pack is a blog series curated by Jennifer Moore, library clerk, maker, and sustainable style blogger. If you have a suggestion for something that should be included in a future blog post, email her at email@example.com.