A collection of links that I collect during the week and share during my Wednesday night shift (if time permits).
- My son told me about Pencil2D. it is an open source animation software. The bouncing ball gif above is the first thing he made. Not bad, right?
- This might be my favorite thing posted on the New York Times website EVER!!! #babypigeon
- Did you see this WSJ magazine article about MASS MoCA? If you can’t read the online version we have the magazine here at the library. I definitely want to stay in this hipster hotel next time I go.
- “Google has built a stunning, searchable archive of 3,000 years of world fashion” If you know me, you know why I love this. It’s called We Wear Culture.
- This Retrobituary on Mentalfloss about the Dartmouth College professor, Karen Wetterhahn, is fascinating.
That is all.
Jennifer Moore — library clerk, maker, and sustainable style blogger. Ask her anything at firstname.lastname@example.org.